Private Website Hosting
$20/month or $200/year
Features at a glance:
- Virtual Private Server
- SSD Drives
- Web Application Firewall
- Host Snapshots
- Support Included
- No Contract
- Pay by the Month ($20/month)
- Pay Annually (save $40 over 12 months)
Eggbeater uses InMotion Hosting’s state-of-the-art Linux SSD VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting servers equipped with an arsenal of features that will keep your website secure and easy to manage.
Building your website on a hosting plan managed by eggbeater means that our developers can control every part of your site build from the WordPress install, to test site, to launch. There is zero down-time and all file management happens with a well-controlled flick of the switch.
For those wanting full geek-speak on the features of eggbeater hosting, keep reading… They include a cloud-powered infrastructure built for real time redundancy, easy server management, an individual cPanel license, CentOS, LAMP stack and live-state snapshots.
Reliable, Fast VPS Hosting – Your site resides on a virtual private server which means that you’ll never have to share your operating system, removing the risk of anyone else having access to your files. On a VPS Server, you have dedicated amounts of RAM available to you at any time. Unlike shared hosting, there is no one else on your server that can use utilize resources when you need them most.
SSD Drives – Solid State Disk Drives provide lightning-fast response time compared to traditional spinning disk drives
Web Application Firewall – keep the bad guys out… a Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a firewall that monitors, filters or blocks malicious traffic to and from a website.
Host Snapshots – If something goes wrong with your site we can roll the site back to a previous state based on our host snapshots
Website Maintenance Plans
$60/month or $660/year
Features at a glance:
- Full Site Backups
- WordPress Updates
- Plugin Updates
- Security Notifications
- Database Optimization
- No Contract
WordPress sites need care and attention, and we can help with the regular monitoring and maintenance of your site. You may want someone else to do the heavy lifting.
A maintenance plan gives you peace of mind and puts eggbeater developers in charge of tracking your site. We will monitor the daily activity and perform monthly updates as required. If there are any issues that come up, we can help formulate a plan to keep your site running smoothly.
Included in Your Plan:
- Site Backups – Weekly site backups emailed to you or stored on a cloud drive of your choice.
- WordPress Core Updates – Everything that lives online is constantly evolving, and WordPress is no different. As new updates to the web emerge, WordPress itself will need to be updated and it’s important to thoroughly understand and check each instance to guarantee that your site is running smoothly.
- Plugin Updates – We take care of updating + testing all of your WordPress plugins to make sure they are maintaining compatibility and playing nicely with your entire website.
- Security Notifications – Daily monitoring of your site is done through security notifications that are examined by our development team. We monitor the notifications and will inform you of any security issues that arise.
- Database Optimization – Once a month we run a test on your database to make sure it is optimized, running smoothly and not showing any errors.
- WordPress training is not included with Maintenance Packages.
There are plenty of resources online with a good starting point being the “Working with WordPress” articles located at WordPress.org.
- Eggbeater can provide dedicated WordPress training. If you are looking for some personal help, Contact us and we’ll find a training schedule to match your needs.